Orders for the original SUPx Fitness Board AVAILABLE NOW for a special limited release.
Package Includes: Aluminum paddle, SUPx logo board backpack, high volume manual pump, 3 removable fins, repair kit
Board Specs: 11′ x 34″ x 6″, weight 28lbs., Max weight 350 lbs., inflatable
Features: SUPx original design, Fitness profile with large footprint, multiple carry handles, integrated paddle holder, forward gear bungee, quick release center fin, fore and aft D-rings for rigging
Board Warranty Policy: Shark SUPS warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only within one (1) year from date of purchase.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- Shark SUPs will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and /or photos of the equipment, which clearly shows the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Shark distribution in your country or headquarters in China with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the Shark distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by “Shark SUPs”, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. “Shark SUPs” will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or the use of this product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage or damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.